Welcome to our Support Center
In most cases, product pages have been built using a standardized layout. As we primarily use Divi as the WordPress theme for projects we develop, these standardized layouts are created using the Divi Theme Builder. Detailed information on using the Divi Theme Builder can be found on the theme’s website.
The theme builder can be accessed by:
- Logging into the site if you are not already.
- Using the black sidebar, go to Divi -> Theme Builder
- Like other aspects of Divi, the bright green indicates a global section/area. The theme builder is how we set global footers, headers, and other components such as global layouts.
- Each layout has a brief description indicating what it is used for. For example, sometimes all products are set to use the same layout whereas other sites may only have some products set to use the same layout. The settings of a layout can be updated as needed by using the setting icon.
- To edit a layout, select the pencil icon next to the area you wish to edit. This will take you to the builder where you will be able to add/remove/edit various aspects of the layout.
- Make sure to save the layout and as well as selecting the green button “All Changes Saved”.
**Products not using the theme builder can be edited from the product page itself by going to Products -> Finding the product and editing. Use the instructions for editing content/using the divi builder for more information.